Seasons Hospice Offers The Best End Of Life Care In Springfield
At Seasons Hospice, they understand that the end of life is a difficult time for both the patient and their loved ones. They offer comprehensive end of life care services that provide physical, emotional, and spiritual support for their patients and their families. Their team of experienced professionals work together to create an individualized care plan that meets the unique needs of each patient and family.
Seasons Hospice caregivers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide the care and support that you need. They are well-trained, experienced, and compassionate. They always put the patient’s needs and desires first to make sure they are receiving the end of life care they want.
What Makes Seasons Hospice Unique?
- Heaven’s Helper Program: Assist patients in overcoming their fears. They believe no one should die alone and afraid.
- Comfort Care Aide: A comfort care companion is provided to help you and your loved one navigate the dying process with ease.
- Music Therapy: Music can heal. On request, patients may be provided with music therapy.
- Pet Therapy: Animals can provide people with comfort. Patients may request pet therapy as part of their end-of-life care.
- Free Grief Counseling: We continue to support families after their loved one passes away with free grief counseling.
Seasons Hospice is also distinguished as a faith-based non-profit. They are CHAP accredited and a “We Honor Veterans Partner.”
Springfield End Of Life Care Services
No matter what kind of support you need, Seasons Hospice offers a variety of end of life care services including:
- Springfield end of life care
- Springfield palliative care
- Springfield bereavement aid
- Springfield caregiver support
- Springfield mental health care
- Springfield spiritual support
1831 West Melville Road
Springfield, MO 658
At Seasons Hospice, they understand this is a difficult time but they believe there can still be joy and comfort. They offer the best end of life care in Springfield to make this time as easy and stress-free as possible for both the patient and their family. Contact them today to learn more about their compassionate end of life care services. To hear the experiences of their past patients, please see their google review page here.